Upcoming CAPN State of Play Gatherings
(Please put these dates and times on your calendar now.)
- Tuesday, September 13th – 12:00-1:00 p.m. – virtual (*)
- Tuesday, December 6th – 12:00-1:00 p.m. – virtual (*)
The Children at Play Network works at the community level to advocate for free play in the outdoors so that every child has a place in nature where they feel free, safe, healthy, empowered, and joyful.
That vision is only possible when we pool our collective imaginations, passions and hard work. Quarterly State of Play gatherings provide opportunities for the members of the Children at Play Network to share information, strategies, and ideas.
- Meet other play champions within the region
- Hear about projects that are in the works and possibilities for connections
- Share helpful resources
- Exchange stories and experiences that have informed your work
- Chat with invited guests from outside our region
State of Play gatherings are mostly informal opportunities for communication. Short amounts of time are scheduled within the gathering for invited individuals to address specific topics, share projects, announce programs, or bring new ideas to the table. If there is interest in a specific topic, or an idea might need more time than the one-hour State of Play format supports, the CAPN may convene a follow-up conversation.
We want to hear from you. If there is something YOU think needs to be included in an upcoming State of Play conversation please reach out to us and we will find you time.
(*) – Zoom links will be provided two weeks in advance of State of Play gatherings. Reach out to us if you need a link or would like to schedule time during the gathering.