No. The grants provide:
- Free or reduced rate ECE-TRIS approved Play Strategy workshops for administration, staff and your school community
- Free Play Planning Workshops that help you prepare for and manage the planning effort
- Facilitation of up to six planning meetings
- Licensed landscaped architects to assist with site planning and drawings
- A final conceptual plan
- Ongoing support from the Network to move beyond conceptual plans to implementation
Combined, these services will likely value between $8000 and $15,000. You may be able to use the value of Play Planning grants to help secure implementation funds from other sources.