We believe in Free Play because:
- Children are competent beings.
- Children begin building connections and passions when they are very young.
- Children deserve play environments that connect them deeply with nature.
- Children require frequent opportunities to play freely in order to develop in healthy ways.
- Children seek out and benefit from environments that allow them to explore risk in appropriate ways.
- Children have an affinity for natural materials over plastics and materials of technology.
By supporting free play in nature we are nurturing the next generation of environmental stewards.